By Mr.Amornthep Chouysoon of SLAP Studio
Xylem Clock-02 was designed exclusively for PODIUM in 2017.
- Product Dimensions
- Color & Material Option for Curio
- Delivery Policies and Conditions
- Warranty Policy for CURIO Products
- Basic Care
Promotion of January 2022
Place your order today and receive these special benefits:
– 22% discount for all items
– 0% 6-month installment with a minimum purchase of 25,000 baht after discount
Shop online here.
Or place an order with our salesperson!
Of course, we would love to welcome you at our showroom to discuss this further together!
From 1 – 31 January 2022
Promotion Terms and Conditions
-The promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount or promotional offer.
-The promotion applies only to products in collections of CANE, CURIO and DESIGNER COLLABORATIONS.
-The products in collection of NEORIENT will get 30% discount in stead of 22% discount.
-The promotion is valid from 1 – 31 January 2022.
-The 0% interest installment plan is available when the total purchase amount is at least 25,000 Baht after discount.
-For 0% installment payment: KBANK, BBL and CITIBANK are available at the showroom / BBL, CITIBANK, KTC, SCB, TTB, UOB, and T1 are available for online payment.
-The privileges under promotions above cannot be exchanged, changed to cash, or transferred to any other party.
-The Company reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice
1. The products will be delivered to the customers within 45-60 days (production lead time included) after confirming that orders and payments are successful.
2. The customers will be contacted by our sale staff to schedule the delivery date and time when your orders and payments are made successfully. Delivery appointment will be confirmed again before the schedule via a phone call by our delivery staff.
3. The Company will deliver products without additional charge in the event that the customer has a total amount of order after discount more than 25,000 baht and the delivery is within Bangkok Metropolitan Region. In case of total value is less than this amount, the Company will charge additionally for delivery in Bangkok Metropolitan Region (to be notified by the sales representative). In case of shipment of products that are outside Bangkok Metropolitan Region in all cases, the Company will notify the customer of the cost of delivery (to be notified by the sales representative). However, if the customer wishes to pick up products by yourself, please notify the sales representative.
4. Postponement of delivery: Customers can postpone the delivery of products with the following conditions:
4.1 The Customer can notify your intention to postpone the delivery date without any cost if the postponement is notified at least 3 days before the original delivery schedule and the customer must pay the remaining balance of the order (if any) prior to the original delivery schedule.
4.2 In case the customer informs the Company your intention to postpone the delivery date less than 3 days before the original delivery schedule, the Company will charge an additional fee of 2,000 baht/ time.
4.3 Customers can postpone the delivery date for not more than 30 days from the original delivery schedule. In the event that more than 30 days, the Company will charge an additional cost of storing the products in the amount of 500 baht/sq m/ month (a fraction of 1 month counts as 1 month).
4.4 In the event that the Company has carried the products to reach the customer’s site but cannot deliver the products under any circumstances and has to move the products back to our warehouse or will have to reassemble the products, the Company will charge the fee according to 4.2 and more in the part of redeliver of the product with an additional fee of 2,000 baht for standard products and 4,500 baht for products made to order.
4.5 To postpone product delivery, we reserve the right to determine the delivery date for the next delivery.
5. To deliver the products that the cargo vehicle cannot park at the site and there is a distance of lifting products into the site more than 50 meters in a horizontal direction (a labor-saving tool such as a cart cannot be used), the Company will charge an additional fee of 500 baht / person for every 50 meters increased.
6. In order to deliver products at the place of delivery with height more than 3 floors and cannot use the elevator to transport the products, the Company will charge additionally with the details as follows:
6.1 Delivering at 4th-9th floor, a service charge is 500 baht/ person.
6.2 Delivering at 10th-19th floor, a service charge is 1,000 baht/ person.
6.3 Delivering at 20th-29th floor, a service charge is 2,000 baht/ person.
6.4 Delivering at 30th up floor, a service charge will be increased from 6.3 at 500 baht / person for each additional floor.
Products under the “CURIO” collection, which are manufactured by Podium Holding Group Co., Ltd. and distributed by Podium Home Center Co., Ltd. have passed the tests for consumer use in order to guarantee the quality that is up to highest standards. Therefore, we are able to provide a Limited Warranty of our products, covering material and defects occurred from manufacturing process, under the following warranty terms and conditions.
Product Warranty Terms and Conditions
- Products manufactured by Podium Holding Group Co., Ltd. (“The Company”) will receive a 10-year structural warranty for household use and a 2-year warranty for commercial use.
- This product warranty only covers defect occurred only from faulty material and manufacturing process. The company reserves the right to terminate the warranty if the defection was occurred from other reasons apart from normal use, manufacturing process and faulty material.
- This warranty does not include damages incurred by misuse, careless handling of the product, scratches, stains, damages from misassemble, modifications and transportation, damages from incorrect cleaning, deterioration through age, fungus, rust, termites, moth and scratches or stains that naturally comes with the product, products sold with conditions, products showcased in showrooms, products sold in clearance sale and products used for commercial or business purposes.
- This warranty does not include maintenance, delivery, installation and transportation costs which may occur in the case of off-site service.
- In the case that the company is unable to source the material or parts needed to repair or replace certain damaged parts, the company reserves the right to source and use material or parts similar in quality and standard to replace material or parts needed.
- Should the company determine that the damaged product is within warranty terms and conditions, the company reserves the right to replace or repair specific parts of the product as needed without refund if the products or parts are sold in set. If the damage has occurred to specific parts, the company reserves the right to replace those specific parts only.
- In the case that your product has already been repaired or received parts replacement, the beginning of the warranty period will still be counted from the date of purchase or delivery without any extension.
- The company reserves the right to examine and determine whether the products are under the warranty terms and conditions. The decisions made by the company is considered final.
- This warranty does not cover damages caused by inappropriate or careless movement.
- This warranty shall be terminated if the ownership of the products purchased has changed.
- The company reserves the right to provide warranty exclusively to products within Thailand.
- This warranty does not cover slight differences between product pictures appeared on websites, posters, booklets, leaflets, brochures, catalogues or pictures from any other media by the company and the product purchased by the customer.
Suggestion – Simple ways to maintain wooden furniture
Cleaning wooden furniture could be simply done daily using feather duster or clean cloth to wipe dust holding on to the furniture. Further cleaning could be done occasionally by wiping the furniture with damp cloth, following by dry soft cloth. The furniture should be placed away from areas with high humidity and should not be exposed in the sun for a long time for extended use. However, the color of wooden furniture may change through time and usage. This condition is not covered within the warranty policy by the company.
If the product has leather parts, damp cloths and cleaning solutions should not be used to clean or make leather parts shine, as it could cause damages to the leather.
The wooden furniture can be easily cleaned every day by a feather duster or use a clean rag to wipe the furniture to prevent the dust ingress. For more than wiping cleaning, it can be done occasionally by using a clean rag moistened with water to clean and wipe with a soft cloth to dry. The color of wooden furniture may change in time and operating conditions clearly in that regard, it will not be covered by the product warranty from the company.