Delivery Policies and Conditions
1. The products will be delivered to the customers within 45-60 days (production lead time included) after confirming that orders and payments are successful.
2. The customers will be contacted by our sale staff to schedule the delivery date and time when your orders and payments are made successfully. Delivery appointment will be confirmed again before the schedule via a phone call by our delivery staff.
3. The Company will deliver products without additional charge in the event that the customer has a total amount of order after discount more than 25,000 baht and the delivery is within Bangkok Metropolitan Region. In case of total value is less than this amount, the Company will charge additionally for delivery in Bangkok Metropolitan Region (to be notified by the sales representative). In case of shipment of products that are outside Bangkok Metropolitan Region in all cases, the Company will notify the customer of the cost of delivery (to be notified by the sales representative). However, if the customer wishes to pick up products by yourself, please notify the sales representative.
4. Postponement of delivery: Customers can postpone the delivery of products with the following conditions:
4.1 The Customer can notify your intention to postpone the delivery date without any cost if the postponement is notified at least 3 days before the original delivery schedule and the customer must pay the remaining balance of the order (if any) prior to the original delivery schedule.
4.2 In case the customer informs the Company your intention to postpone the delivery date less than 3 days before the original delivery schedule, the Company will charge an additional fee of 2,000 baht/ time.
4.3 Customers can postpone the delivery date for not more than 30 days from the original delivery schedule. In the event that more than 30 days, the Company will charge an additional cost of storing the products in the amount of 500 baht/sq m/ month (a fraction of 1 month counts as 1 month).
4.4 In the event that the Company has carried the products to reach the customer’s site but cannot deliver the products under any circumstances and has to move the products back to our warehouse or will have to reassemble the products, the Company will charge the fee according to 4.2 and more in the part of redeliver of the product with an additional fee of 2,000 baht for standard products and 4,500 baht for products made to order.
4.5 To postpone product delivery, we reserve the right to determine the delivery date for the next delivery.
5. To deliver the products that the cargo vehicle cannot park at the site and there is a distance of lifting products into the site more than 50 meters in a horizontal direction (a labor-saving tool such as a cart cannot be used), the Company will charge an additional fee of 500 baht / person for every 50 meters increased.
6. In order to deliver products at the place of delivery with height more than 3 floors and cannot use the elevator to transport the products, the Company will charge additionally with the details as follows:
6.1 Delivering at 4th-9th floor, a service charge is 500 baht/ person.
6.2 Delivering at 10th-19th floor, a service charge is 1,000 baht/ person.
6.3 Delivering at 20th-29th floor, a service charge is 2,000 baht/ person.
6.4 Delivering at 30th up floor, a service charge will be increased from 6.3 at 500 baht / person for each additional floor.